Monday, April 6, 2009

Nomadic Dream blog...

Honestly this was a play I went to see because I had free time. I thought it was going to be about the nomads...literally. NOT the case at all. I think this was one play I felt I could identify with considering at this point in my life I have been going through the thought of changing majors. I usually day dream about what my life would be like if I stayed in the major I have now and what it would be like if I changed it. This play completely exemplified this idea, on top of that I have had this fascination with dreams. I remember thinking, if I could live out my possible life choices it would make my life so much easier. I believe whom ever came up with this idea took it from real life experience then ran with it in their imagination. This is personally how I work when I write plays. If I had to choose who I would look up to in the future it would have been this playwright.

No comments:

Post a Comment