Monday, April 6, 2009

I will l leave only footprints

One of the first plays I had the pleasure of watching in the New Works Festival was Footprints.
I loved this friendly eco-tale musical! Its funny because a few friends and I always jest about going green and how I don't really like the sun. After watching footprints I felt really bad for the sun. no one wanted to be her friend because she blinded people's eyes and was too hot! So i don't hate the sun as much as I used to. I really liked the costumes; one word to describe them...brilliant! The songs were too were amazing! Also two of our fellow classmates were in it! To the both of you...FANTASTIC! loved your singing and your characters. I really thought you brought them to life. All in all this was one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment