Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chekhov post

Well this week has certainly been interesting for me. I never really thought about how changing something as simple as the wording of a sentence can change everything about the character your trying to create, even the setting. This bit of information made me look over things Ive previously written over the past few years. I actually spent quite a long while rewriting and revising different stories that I havent looked at in months. (this was of course cause I had no internet at home..what else is there to do?) I also found that leaving a story alone for a while, then coming back to it makes everything better. some things I thought WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?!...other things I thought..ok...that was cool now let me make it awesome!! It was good night for creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment