Thursday, March 12, 2009

So much to do so little time!!!

After exams were over I thought Id get a break, relax a little...no. A typical day is going to class, coming home, reading chapters for Media studies and biology, then revisions to my play which today I have completely just scratched and starting anew with an idea that hit me like an 18 wheeler....ok not that bad but its something Im excited to be writing. I cant explain it, if I dont feel like a play that Im writing is good, Ill just keep writing it. Eventually I just get another idea but it usually comes in the middle of revising the first crappy one. I guess its just hit and miss for me. It seem sometimes like I have to write something bad for my brain to come up with anything good, then the process starts over again. Oh well I guess thats just how my mind works. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment