Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Musician's Monologue

My magazine clip is of a young guy who looks like he's probably some kind of musician... the haircut, tattoo and general style all look like some young rocker dude of the California/Switchfoot variety who possibly skateboards or surfs on the side. He's smoking a cigarette while lounging on a chair of some kind. Here's my idea of what he might say...

Ahh... these chairs are awesome. I need to get some of these for my house... What were we talking about? Oh, right. The tour’s going– it’s going, man, you know what I’m saying? Yeah... it’s pretty awesome having all those people at the shows screaming out your name... and it’s like, maybe I’m somebody after all, maybe there really is something I can do... I mean, you have these moments in a show where you’re like, wow, is this for real? I’m on a stage in front of thousands of people and they’re all going nuts... and the girls, man, the girls! Sorry, dude, is the smoke bugging you? My mom's always on my back about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment